Horoscope - Introduction to Zodiac


What is your Zodiac Sign?



Background & Characteristics
· Aries, the Ram challenging, impulsive
· Taurus, the Bull conservative, concrete
· Gemini, the Twins communicative, playful
· Cancer, the Crab caring, sensitive
· Leo, the Lion dominant, proud
· Virgo, the Virgin careful, minute
· Libra, the Scales negotiating, ethical
· Scorpio, the Scorpion hidden, passionate
· Sagittarius, the Archer impatient, independent
· Capricorn, the Goat ambitious, decisive
· Aquarius, the Water Bearer profound, original
· Pisces, the Fishes searching, submissive

Motto
· Aries, the Ram "I am."
· Taurus, the Bull "I have."
· Gemini, the Twins "I think."
· Cancer, the Crab "I feel."
· Leo, the Lion "I want."
· Virgo, the Virgin "I scrutinize."
· Libra, the Scales "I balance."
· Scorpio, the Scorpion "I wish."
· Sagittarius, the Archer "I see."
· Capricorn, the Goat "I use."
· Aquarius, the Water Bearer "I know."
· Pisces, the Fishes "I believe."

Zodiac signs are to a large extent dependent on their element and quality. Every sign belongs to one of the four Greek elements, which represent four aspects of life:
1. Fire activity
2. Earth materialism
3. Air thought
4. Water emotions


With the twelve signs and four elements, there are three signs belonging to each element. There are also three different basic qualities that signs have:
1. Cardinal leading
2. Fixed static
3. Mutable following


So, each sign has its own combination of element and quality:




Source:
http://www.horoscoper.net/astrology/zodiac.htm

Google PageRank Checking tool